Wednesday 16 January 2013 By: Jan D

Big Freeze!

Winter has hit with a vengeance this week. Just had Ellie on her midday walk and it was still -3°C.
But, unlike yesterday, it hasn't snowed today. I don't really like the snow, mainly as I hate driving in it. But, taking Ellie out in it is wonderful as it is so refreshing.
Here is the pond near where I live, it is frozen over (the birds are standing on the ice):


This is Ellie yesterday (desperate to get off-lead, which will be happening this weekend hopefully)
She loves the snow:


And another on today's walk:


I'm busy this weekend, so my oldest and Hubby will be walking her. I don't envy them trying to get her back onlead after three weeks of lead walking!
Les can use the extendable lead with her (he's strong enough when she lunges!), so she has had a little recall training outside.
Health wise, she is back to normal this week, which I am so glad about as I was so worried about her last week.
I do hope this weather doesn't last too long though! It's pretty, but very inconvenient


0 comments:

Post a Comment