Wednesday 13 November 2013 By: Jan D

Autumn

Time seems to be flying by this year! We are now well into Autumn. Sorry for the lack of posts this last few weeks, life has been busy, and I haven't had time to post on the blog.  
Over the last few weeks Ellie has came out of her second heat, but gone straight into her second 'false pregnancy'!
She is, again, very subdued and very 'snuggly'. She needs contact at all times lol. Sometimes I feel it is sad to see her this way. None of my other female dogs have ever been this needy during/after heat. She is just SO 'Dalmatian'. Me and the hubby were just saying the other day that we have never know a dog with such personality and presence as Ellie. She is the most attention seeking dog ever! 
We don't mind this one bit though, as we get so much back from her! I really can't think of any other breed that could ever live up to
Dalmatian, they are something special. 
People have commented to us that Dalmatians are hard work, and I would 100% agree! They are 'determined' 'hard work' and 'demanding'. IF you can put up with18 month to 2 years hard work and discipline, then a dally is for you! My total and utmost respect are for those who have 'stuck it out' and been 'allowed' to have this wonderful breed to be part of their lives and family. 
You know that you will be given back far more than you gave!
Ellie is 2 next month and has grown into a wonderful, loving companion. We adore her!

Sorry if my posts seem a little odd these days. I am blogging from my iPad and it is difficult to get the photos just where I want them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment