Monday 25 November 2013 By: Jan D

Some Recent Photos

Well, it's nearly winter and the days are getting shorter. This means I tend to give Ellie her longer walks during the day, as, by early evening it is too dark to take her far.

Her favourite place is Weetslade Country Park. It is just down the road from where we live and she loves to have a good old run about and meet new friends.

She has a very naughty habit (shown in the photo/video below), which costs us a small fortune replacing lost balls!


She is only happy if she gets totally grubby on a walk I'm sure of it.
She is such a funny dog, and has such a big personality. The thing I love most about Dalmatians is how loving they are. Ellie just loves hugs and cuddles :



She has the whole family wrapped around her little finger.
Her favorite thing to do when indoors is to sit at the window and bark at other dogs outside. She's going to cause an accident at some point as people driving past always spot her at the window :

She is a real star, everyone she meets loves her! I think I tend to bore folk on my social media sites as I'm constantly posting photos of her.

She is one special girl!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment