Sunday 27 January 2013 By: Jan D

Growing Up

Well Ellie is finally finished her heat and is getting back to normal. Over the last week or so we have seen a marked change in her. She is a lot calmer than she has been. She is growing up into a wonderful young lady.
I really don't enjoy the puppy stage, though it is cute it is incredibly hard work.
As I have mentioned before, I would love another Dally, but I think I would prefer to get a rescue dog, probably one who is a few years older than Ellie. Time will tell though.
She is loving being off lead again. Here is a very short video that my oldest took on their walk yesterday:


And a couple of totally cute pics :





Saturday walks are her favorite as they are the longest. 

She is back to normal health wise too. The insurance (John Lewis) was super quick and paid the vets bill within 2 weeks of putting in the claim!
The snow has finally gone (very quickly, almost overnight), and, as much as I moan about it, I will miss our snowy walks. They are so tranquil and the scenery is beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment