Monday 4 February 2013 By: Jan D

Nearly a Year

Well Ellie has been with us a year this month! I would like to say it has flown by, but it feel like she has been here forever. I say this, not in a bad way, it's just that she is such a huge part of all of our lives.
I was watching a program on TV called The Secret Life of Dogs. It just showed how wonderful they really are. I don't think we could ever have a house without a dog.
Ellie is getting a lot less boisterous (an experienced Dally owner told me that they enjoyed reading of Ellie's escapades,as, when they get older there are a lot less shenanigans to write about lol). I think Ellie will keep me busy writing for some time yet however.
We will be looking at taking her away again this year. I think we may be going to the Kelso Bikefest (hubby will probably bike it up and I will take whoever else and Ellie up in the car). Les took the boys last year and they had a great time. We had her on a couple of caravan holiday last year, she loved it. I think she should be settled enough to go proper camping this year (I am not too keen but I will have to get used to it).

She continues to be a complete scruff who loves mud and water on her walks
I've given up trying to keep her clean, it was a loosing battle!




Les and Max had her on very long walks at the weekend. It's well worth the effort though, as you are guaranteed a wonderful Dally Snuggle at the end of it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment