Tuesday 19 February 2013 By: Jan D

A Year Ago Today

Well, as the title suggests, it's a year ago today that we picked up our spotty bundle of fun: 

What a year it's been. Looking back is lovely, and I'm glad I started this blog (and Ellie's You Tube channel).
It's been a year of highs and lows (at times she made me want to pull my hair out, I honestly thought she was never going to settle down!). I remember, for weeks, going to bed early and leaving the little blighter to Les to look after. She had me worn out. 
Then there were the highs: our  First Trip out with Ellie, Puppy Classes, trips to the Beach, our First Holiday, our 2nd Holiday .......I wont go on lol!

She has matured considerably over these last few weeks, and has totally settled down. She still pulls onlead (which is why I use a lead that fit's around her face/neck). She continues to be a total scavenger where food is concerned, but is getting better at mealtimes, as soon as I serve up she goes straight into her crate (which then gets shut) whilst we enjoy dinner.
As I say, it's been one heck of a year, she has surely made her mark, we all love her so much!

Here's a shot of the day we picked her up:

"My papers being signed at the breeders":

 
And a shot taken the other day:

 "Mummy can I have my Kong"


She's the light of our lives ♥


2 comments:

fred22 said...

Yay, she's lovely,and this is a great blog that I really enjoy reading.

Jan D said...

Thanks fred22, I appreciate the feedback. So glad someone enjoys reading of her exploits :)

Post a Comment