Monday 11 February 2013 By: Jan D

Dally Hugs and Kisses

We should really have trained Ellie not to jump up when we come in the house. Unfortunately we seem to have encouraged it! It's just that she loves to give hugs and kisses when we get home. She actually jumps and puts her paws round your hips until you hug her back! I realise this isn't an ideal way for her to greet us (and especially visitors), it's just something that we have allowed to continue.
 (good job we don't get many visitors )

"Kiss me"

I know it isn't ideal behavior, but who in all honesty could resist this :



She is just adorable.
On a sadder note. My poor friend had to get her (16 year old) dog put to sleep this morning. I took them to the vets and went in with them. The little dog coped well and it was very peaceful. This is the down side of owning such devoted furry friends   
When we lost Pepper we couldn't stand the fact that the house felt so empty. We only lasted one month before we started looking for another dog. Yes, dog's are tying and a lot of hard work, but, you get so much pleasure and love from them! They make a house a home in my opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment