Tuesday 5 March 2013 By: Jan D

Spring Has Sprung?

Oh I do hope so (I wont hold my breath though).
It has been a lovely few days here in Newcastle. Bright but cold.The snow drops are popping up everywhere! I do love spring, it's my favourite season.
However, here in the North East of England the weather can change drastically from one day to the next.
These two photos were taken literally days apart!


I am so looking forward to the warmer weather with Ellie. We can't wait to get back down to the beach with her. 
Les has just purchased a bigger car today (a Vauxhall Zafira). It's a 7 seater, but the back 2 seats can be folded flat to make a really spacious boot area (big enough for 2 dogs lol.).
It is still a dream of mine to own 2 Dals. Funnily enough, the Ellie's breeder is planning a new littler (oh dear, I don't think I could endure the puppy stage for another year).
Anyway, the new car will be a real bonus when going away on day trips and on holiday.
I just hope we get a summer to enjoy this year!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment