Wednesday 4 December 2013 By: Jan D

Nearly 2 But Still a Puppy :)

I can't believe Ellie is 2 years old this month. The time has flown by, even though it feels as if she has been with us forever!
She continues to make us laugh, she has such a big personality. Even when she is sleeping she is funny :



She is, on one hand, such a chilled out dog. Then, on the other, she is completely hyper. There are very few in between moments with Ellie.
We were on a walk the other day and we met a male dalmatian. He really took a shine to her, and tried to get a little too friendly. Ellie was having none of it. She loves playing with other dogs, but this boy wanted to do a little more than just play. She soon told him off!



.We met a tiny little Chihuahua on the same walk, and she went bounding towards it, but, when she reached it she was so gentle! I needn't have worried.
Her walks lately have been fun but completely grubby. Every day she lies in the same muddy puddles. I just can't stop her. Its a good job she has short fur, it's quite easy to rub down and clean.

                                 I made a short video using my iPad. Just experimenting with it, but here it is :





Sorry if the formatting of this post seems a little odd. I am using a different app on my pad and am trying to get to grips,with it.
No, I'v had to go back to the laptop to post on blogger. None of the apps I have tried come cloce to it :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment