Monday 25 March 2013 By: Jan D

Busy Days

Been very busy over the last few weeks, so haven't had much time to update Ellie's blog.
The weather has been dreadful this month, there seems no letup to the cold (and it has been really cold). I am so looking forward to the warmer weather. Ellie still gets her daily long walk (no matter how busy I have been!), and weekend shenanigans with Max my oldest. With the weather being so bad this is the usual state she comes home in:


She is such a scruff!

Her Coprophagia (yes, I've used the technical term as I find it so disgusting!) is really getting out of hand, she seems obsessed with it! It is seriously stomach churning when taking her on walks! I take solace in the fact that it is probably normal behaviour (a man I've met on my walks has 2 Dallies, a brother and sister. He asked me specifically if Ellie ate poo, and went on to say that his female dog sits and waits for her brother to 'do his business' and he has to rush to stop her from eating it!). I am thinking of getting a training collar (humane) to see if that solves the problem. I really don't think I can take much more of her poo eating escapades
Obviously, it would be best if all owners picked up after their dogs, but that is never going to happen. 

To look at her, she looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth (as opposed to poo obviously!):

"Chillin' with Pops"





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment