Thursday 18 April 2013 By: Jan D

Adolescence Revisited!

Well now, we seem to be back to square one with Ellie and her naughty behaviour. She has recently finished her 'false pregnancy' (vet confirmed this, she was even producing milk!).
Now she seems back to normal she has reverted back to her bad habits (barking for attention, humping cushions and chewing). She demands attention constantly (and is barking at my side as we speak).
Time to get another super dooper water pistol I think. This is the only deterrent that works with her 'terrible teens', she really hates it.
She is such a funny girl though, she just loves to be grubby (as the following very short clip shows):


I think she lulled me into a false sense of security the last few months with her good behaviour!

We had her at the vets recently and I was so pleased at the vets comments about her. She said she is the perfect weight and shape (we have to be so careful with her food as she is such a scavenger).
She is a beauty of a dog though, and, in her good moments, just melts your heart.

(Barking) "Give me attention!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!

Fred22

Jan D said...

Thanks Fred22, I think I have sussed why she is acting up, she is lactating poor wee thing! Hopefully it won't go on for much longer. Another reason to seriously think about spaying!

Post a Comment