Wednesday 12 June 2013 By: Jan D

Absence :/

I do apologise for my elongated absence from the blog. I have had a rather nasty sinus infection which has kept me away from my laptop.
I have now decided to try using my pad to post updates. It is a little more restrictive than using a laptop, so my apologies if the blog doesn't look as 'uniform' as it has in the past.
Ellie continues to grow into an elegant young lady (she is 18 months on the 26th, see photo). We had her down the beach for the first time this year at the weekend, she totally loved being back there! (see photo)
We are going to Kelso camping in about 3 weeks, the one worry I have is that she is due her heat at sometime this month (if it is on time). If that happens we may have to leave her at home (which will be disappointing ). I'm still not sure that Ellie will enjoy Kelso, as it is a festival, and can be quite noisy. We will have to see how it pans out either way.
Since I have been ill the husband has been sleeping on the sofa downstairs. Ellie loves it! (see photo)
Her 'barking for attention' is getting a tad draining. She has one of the loudest barks I have ever heard. Fortunately we are surrounded by neighbours who have very vocals doggies too, so it isn't too much of a worry on that score.
The hubby has kitted us out with all the camping gear we will ever need (got his way eventually), so there will be a few trips away this year. I will keep you posted on how Ellie settles into camping life.
Again, apologies for neglecting the blog of late. I will endeavour to post as often as I can over the next weeks and months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment